[When you download the order form, it will have more information, along with the answers to questions about shipping and buying.]
|Thank you for your order! ||Acceptable mailed-in payments are certified checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in US dollars. **Do NOT send cash through the mail!**|
Shipping charges & information
Shipping is FREE for all orders over $75
- Items purchased will always be shipped first class via the US postal service, UPS or FedEx. Include your phone number (and/or the phone number of where the package is being shipped to) in your order. UPS/FedEx may need to contact you for delivery. All prices, including shipping charges, must be paid in U.S. dollars. Express shipping is more expensive. Your order is shipped fully insured at no extra cost to you. International orders are charged $20 extra. (See the "Do you accept foreign orders?" question below.)
- Shipping charges are based on your order total. Keiken assumes a higher dollar amount equates a heavier package. I understand there are exceptions, but the ultimate goal is to break even on the true shipping and packaging costs. I do not intend to make a profit on shipping.
- ** Please make sure there's someone at the address Keiken is shipping your order to who can sign for your package if it costs more than $100. To ensure that you receive your order, signature services are used unless requested otherwise. If someone will not be available at your home, consider having the package shipped to your work address (include company name in shipping info). If your package is returned to Keiken Illustrations, additional shipping charges will be applied to ship it out again. If you choose not to ship it out again, a 30% fee will be deducted from your refund for return shipping charges and restocking**
- At this time, Keiken Illustrations does not guarantee delivery to, or process orders from, some countries. See the "Do you accept foreign orders" section, below. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I apologize for any inconvenience.
|Country||Dollar amount||Shipping cost|
|USA, Canada & Mexico||$ 1 - 75||$ 9|
|Europe||$ 1 - 75||$ 50|
|Asia||$ 1 - 75||$ 70|
|Australia & the Arctic||$ 1 - 75||$ 75|
|South America & Africa||$ 1 - 75||$ 80|
|If your country charges additional customs, duties, or other costs, you will have to pay them. Please check your customs office before buying if it is a concern.|
Express shipping is more expensive.
Your order is shipped fully insured at no extra cost to you, if possible.
Please note that there are NO taxes charged.
Do you accept foreign orders?
- Due to the complexities of shipping outside the domestic U.S., only certain areas are guaranteed orders. Basically, any place that is not in a war that disrupts mail service or where the government steals mail, I can mail to.
- International customers MUST READ BELOW :: Order placement is acknowledgement!
This is the fine print about international orders: Keiken Illustrations will NOT guarantee an international package, other than breakage. Flat out NO. (Due to the way the postal services are set up internationally.) If you order anyway, do not hold Keiken Illustrations responsible for customs seizing your stuff (which is a possibility). This varies according to country, and you know your customs regulations better than I do. Duties, if required by your customs, are the responsibility of the buyer. I mainly aim this at those of you whose customs nails anything over $75 (U.S.) and opens the rest of the stuff that isn't over that.
- **Additional international shipping charges**
- International orders are accepted, but be aware that the shipping varies, since the post office charges an arm and a leg to send international mail.
What if I receive damaged merchandise?
- All orders are filled with merchandise in perfect condition and are VERY carefully packed. However, there are occasions when merchandise is damaged during shipment and arrives in unacceptable condition. You may return it at your expense to Keiken Illustrations with a COPY of your receipt, complete phone number, e-mail address, and return mailing address. Before receiving ANY package, check it before you sign for it. The shipping companies don't accept responsibility once the package has been signed for. Contact Keiken Illustrations BEFORE returning product.
- Return any damaged merchandise immediately. NO RETURNS MAY BE MADE AFTER 2 WEEKS AFTER THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN DELIVERED. All returns MUST have a tracking number.
How long will it take for my order to be shipped?
- It depends on what you order. Calendars, cards & bookmarkers ship 1-2 days after receiving and processing the order and payment, generally speaking. Original art and trays may take as long as two weeks to ship after receiving payment. Why? Trays need to be made and some art needs to be framed, matted, and hardware installed all prior to shipping. Some original art is already set to go and just needs to be packed, and those ship much more quickly. You can check the status of your order by going to the online status page: http://keiken-art.com/status.php .
Will my order be insured? For free?
- Yes to both questions. Your order is shipped fully insured at no extra cost to you. That's why you MUST examine packages for damage before signing for them from the carrier.
Will my information be kept private?
Do you offer a layaway plan?
- Absolutely! You can take up to 4 months to pay for an item (minimum total purchase price of $300.00). All you have to do is pay 20% down and make equal payments of the remaining balance for the next 3 months. When the item is completely paid for, it will be shipped to you. There is no interest added to paying via layaway, and you can pay by paypal, money order, or certified check. If you think you will have a problem making payments you must notify Keiken immediately (I can't work with you if I don't know what's going on). Expired layaways, with no communication from the customer, are returned to stock and the down payments forfeited. To purchase something by layaway, just e-mail Keiken Illustrations at: email@example.com and state what you would like to purchase, how much you would like to put down for an initial payment, and by what method you would like to pay.