Marge & Fee
[Click on images for close-ups. Please allow that my picture-taking skills are VERY poor.]
Marge & Fee
- From the Masaki Mizuhara Collection
- Size:1/6 scale, about 10" tall
- Number of parts:21
- Custom parts:metal chain added, Fee's hair partially sculpted
- Completed in:2009
- Misc. details:I couldn't get a fine enough line for the design on Marge's chest so I drew it on holding my breath the whole time with a permanent marker. To keep the bottom of the chain from flopping around I attached it to the bottom of her staff.
- Sold in store
- Only ONE figure is ever available, the one shown on the figures for sale page (they are not created in bulk). Currently, these can't be purchased online. To purchase one contact Keiken.
- These are garage kits, not original Keiken concept art, although each piece is a one-of-a-kind due to being completed by Keiken with custom modifications.
- Don't know what a garage kit is? Look here for an explanation or for painting services.
- EVERY piece has unique things which have been done to it, such as real metal earrings, real metal swords, or extra pieces sculpted on.
- Due to the delicate nature of these pieces, thay cannot be shipped. I will hand deliver them, within a certain geographical area in the United States. Look here for details.
- To see works in progress, visit this page.