[Click on images for close-ups. Please allow that my picture-taking skills are VERY poor.]
- From the Japanese animation "Sailor Moon"
- Size:1/7 scale, about 9" tall
- Number of parts:17
- Custom parts:earrings made with metal
- Completed in:2010
- Misc. details:When making the moon shape of the earrings, I started with a circle and filed them down. Each side had to be done multiple times until I was happy with the shape and they matched each other.
- Sold in store
- There are a couple of PVC versions in very similar poses available from Amazon:
- Only ONE figure is ever available, the one shown on the figures for sale page (they are not created in bulk). Currently, these can't be purchased online. To purchase one contact Keiken.
- These are garage kits, not original Keiken concept art, although each piece is a one-of-a-kind due to being completed by Keiken with custom modifications.
- Don't know what a garage kit is? Look here for an explanation or for painting services.
- EVERY piece has unique things which have been done to it, such as real metal earrings, real metal swords, or extra pieces sculpted on.
- Due to the delicate nature of these pieces, thay cannot be shipped. I will hand deliver them, within a certain geographical area in the United States. Look here for details.
- To see works in progress, visit this page.