Pin-up Snow White
[Click on images for close-ups. Please allow that my picture-taking skills are VERY poor.]
- Started as a Disney porcelain Princess doll
- Size:about 16" tall
- Custom parts:sculpted hair, actual bound books
- Completed in:2017
- Misc. details:This was a custom request. The doll was provided by the client and she asked for Snow to become a modern pin-up with tattoos. Her original cape became the underskirt for her new dress. As much as I would have loved to get rid of the puffy sleeves, her arms are not porcelain but white cloth underneath that part, so it would have been very obvious in the end piece that something was off.
- Sold commission
- Only ONE figure is ever available, the one shown on the figures for sale page (they are not created in bulk). Currently, these can't be purchased online. To purchase one contact Keiken.
- These are garage kits, not original Keiken concept art, although each piece is a one-of-a-kind due to being completed by Keiken with custom modifications.
- Don't know what a garage kit is? Look here for an explanation or for painting services.
- EVERY piece has unique things which have been done to it, such as real metal earrings, real metal swords, or extra pieces sculpted on.
- Due to the delicate nature of these pieces, thay cannot be shipped. I will hand deliver them, within a certain geographical area in the United States. Look here for details.
- To see works in progress, visit this page.