She comes with two different right hand options. In one option she holds a sword, in the other she holds a severed head. Although I could make it so you can switch out the two options, I won't since I don't want the paint to chip as it eventually would. I'm still debating on which option to go with. I always like a sword but the head is kind of appealing.
You can also tell that she was sculpted by someone who really enjoys nipples, since they are absolutely huge and perky. I'll be sanding those down. I'll also have to make holes in her top and smooth those out in order to cover the misshapen nipples there, as well.
- This page shows progress of both sold figures and not-yet-sold figures. To see which figures are currently available to purchase, head to the figures for sale page. To purchase one, contact Keiken.
- These are garage kits, not original Keiken concept art, although each piece is a one-of-a-kind due to being completed by Keiken with custom modifications.
- Don't know what a garage kit is? Look here for an explanation or for painting services.
- EVERY piece has unique things which have been done to it, such as real metal earrings, real metal swords, or extra pieces sculpted on.
- Due to the delicate nature of these pieces, thay cannot be shipped. I will hand deliver them, within a certain geographical area in the United States. Look here for details.