The Major is the main female character from Ghost in the Shell (攻殻機動隊 Koukaku Kidoutai).
Luckily (?) only a couple of fingers on her hand were broken before I started, so the fix wasn't too bad. The fit wasn't great, though, so that took more time. The casting wasn't too bad, and the over-sanding that the shop does also wasn't too egregious. If you're not familiar with the over-sanding, sometimes the shops that pour the resin for the figures will try and sand the flash off before they ship it; they just don't spend the time to do it very carefully so too much resin is often removed and needs to be replaced during the building of the figure. It'd be much better if they just left the flash on there.
To see how she came out, check out her for sale page.
- This page shows progress of both sold figures and not-yet-sold figures. To see which figures are currently available to purchase, head to the figures for sale page. To purchase one, contact Keiken.
- These are garage kits, not original Keiken concept art, although each piece is a one-of-a-kind due to being completed by Keiken with custom modifications.
- Don't know what a garage kit is? Look here for an explanation or for painting services.
- EVERY piece has unique things which have been done to it, such as real metal earrings, real metal swords, or extra pieces sculpted on.
- Due to the delicate nature of these pieces, thay cannot be shipped. I will hand deliver them, within a certain geographical area in the United States. Look here for details.